Burrito Quesadillas Thursday 27th February 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Classes focusing on easy ways to "veganise" your favourite meals. Learn a variety of techniques, recipes, and alternative ways of creating delicious and easy plant-based dishes. Engage in a mixture of hands-on cooking, in addition to live demonstrations by Chef Cat.
During the class we will delve into the world of veganism, enabling students to not only recreate healthy and delicious plant-based meals at home using the skills and techniques learnt in class, but also ways of sourcing vegan alternatives to animal products, enabling students to engage with veganism and a plant-based lifestyle in the most enriching way.
We will cook one dish constructed around a core ingredient in this more casual and laid-back class, focusing on socialising and relaxing after a busy work week and creating the most delicious meals possible. Anything made in class will be eaten together at the end of the class, alongside take-home recipes for each dish we make.
Meet new people, taste new flavours, enable more plant-based eating.
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- Class sizes limited to 4 people.
- Classes start 6:30pm and finish at 9:00pm
- Classes will be held in our vegan kitchen based in Maidenhead.
- We have various Thursday classes available for you to choose from. Simply decide which class you would like to attend (at the bottom of this page) and and click buy now, We will then send you an email to confirm your booking.
Thur 27th Feb: Burrito Quesadillas
We will be making:
- Seitan chik’n strips
- Spicy rice and beans
- Avocado cream