Easy Vegan Meals Saturday 21st March 10:00am to 14:00pm
Classes focusing on easy ways to "veganise" your favourite meals. Learn a variety of techniques, recipes, and alternative ways of creating delicious and easy plant-based dishes. Engage in a mixture of hands-on cooking, in addition to live demonstrations by Chef Cat, involving crucial technical skills and fundamental nutritional education.
During the class we will delve into the world of veganism, enabling students to not only recreate healthy and delicious plant-based meals at home using the skills and techniques learnt in class, but also to establish a nutritional understanding of the benefits of eating plant-based and sourcing vegan alternatives to animal products, enabling students to engage with veganism in the most enriching way.
We will cook four dishes during the class: three savoury meals and one dessert, including vital tips and time-saving tricks, and "cheffy" techniques that will improve your efficiency and competency in any kitchen. Anything made in class can be eaten or taken home, alongside take-home recipes for each dish we make.
Meet new people, taste new flavours, learn new techniques, enable more plant-based eating.
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided.
- Class sizes limited to 4 people.
- Classes start 10:00am and finish at 14:00pm
- Classes will be held in our vegan kitchen based in Maidenhead.
- We have various Saturday classes available for you to choose from. Simply decide which class you would like to attend (at the bottom of this page) and and click buy now, We will then send you an email to confirm your booking.
Sat 21st March: Easy Vegan Meals
On this class you will learn to make:
- Crab cakes (Thai)
- Aubergine parmigiana
- Asian noodle broth
- Sticky Toffee pudding